Unable to multiple device:Reset Infinity (JBL) Glide Earphone
Harman International has a variety of products under their sales department which include the following:Harman Kardon, JBL and Infinity. We all understand that all these are owned by the giant tech firm know as Samsung but choose to run these products under different brand names.
You must have heard about Infinity(JBL) Glide N100 Wireless Neckband; which is sold in most online stores like amazon and also bought by users because its somehow cheap and of great quality hence users are giving great testimonies about the quality of the product.
In case you don’t know, Infinity(JBL) is lightweight,good call quality and has sound quality ; not to mention many interesting features you should know about that makes it a must have.
But this product have one defect which many people find very irritating. You might ask what’s the problem about? Well I find the headphone difficulty to paired with other phones. Have tried many times with little or no success at my end and sure so many users are experiencing this same issue.
From my finding It seems Infinity (JBL) easily recognised 1 device configuration, to accept multiple configuration there is need to reset your Infinity (JBL) Glide to factory default.
Table of Contents
Steps to reset Infinity (JBL) Glide Earphone
- Simply put on your device (phone)
- Gently press down your “volume +” and “volume –” keys. This should last for like 5 seconds.
- As expected the LED indicator are going to change to purple.
- After performing the above function, just switched off your phone and put it on back.
- When your phone gets on, on it own it should go to pairing mode and now be able to connect on its on.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- 16ohm impedance with 9mm drivers
- 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz Frequency
- Bluetooth 5.0, IPX5 waterproof rating; which is good
- Get get 120mah battery that charges up in less than 2 hours usually via MicroUSB.
- It has an inbuilt led indicator and Microphone
- Comes with flat tangle free cable and weighs 15g in weight.